I like doing projects and fixing stuff around the house, but let’s be honest, home repairs can sometimes be expensive and time consuming. The worst part is that they all require different adhesives and tools that I only use for one project and then store in my basement workspace, sometimes to never be used again.
I have to buy putty for the walls, caulk for the bathroom, and gorilla glue for those tough to repair items. I hate that they dry out and go to waste and knew that there had to be a better solution; that’s when I discovered Flex Shot after seeing it on a commercial one afternoon. I went ahead and ordered it, and it’s actually been a really great product to help me with my home projects and repairs.
I decided to write this review to share my experience with others who were thinking of buying Flex Shot. Keep reading to learn more about it.
Looking for the best deal on Flex Shot? Click Here to be taken to the official website where it’s the cheapest.
How Flex Shot Works
Flex Shot is by the same makers as Flex Seal and it’s an easy way to caulk, bond and seal with hundreds of household projects. It can be used inside, outside, and even on structural and plumbing repairs. I first used it to fill in the gaps around my tub when I realized that it was leaking and have since been able to replace a tile on my patio table as well as a leaky pipe.
Using Flex Shot is simple; all you need to do is line the tube up with the place you want the sealant to go and push the trigger. It’s so thick that it can fill cracks and holes, even if they are huge. Because Flex Shot expands and contracts, it’s said to keep things sealed and waterproof for 30 years. Obviously it’s too early to tell if it will really last 30 years, but so far it’s been holding up great so I definitely see it lasting a while.
Flex Shot comes in your choice of 4 different colors so you can use a different color depending on the project:
Pros & Cons
When I choose a product for any of my Do-it-Yourself projects, I like to weigh the pros and cons to make sure that I am choosing the best product for the job. With Flex Shot, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I’ve listed them below:
- With Flex Shot you don’t need a caulking gun, which means no extra storage containers and no extra equipment.
- Very simple to use. Anyone can use it regardless of how handy you are.
- Affordable. The current offer is only $19.99 which gives you 2 cans of Flex Shot as well as some bonuses like a can of Flex Seal.
- Works on almost everything without any drips or messes. This is a huge pro because it means that I am not wasting a single drop of Flex Shot or making a mess in my house.
- The only con is that while far less bulky than a caulking gun, the container itself is not flexible, so it can be a little difficult to fit into tight spaces. However, if you buy through their website (see below), they throw in free extension tubes that work with the Flex Shot to help solve this problem.
Where to Buy Flex Shot
Flex Shot is not currently available in stores. The best place to purchase it is through their main website which offers the best deal.
They only charge $19.99 plus shipping and handling on their site and they offer awesome bonuses too. The current bonus is when you order 1 can of Flex Shot for $19.99 you get another can free, 2 free extension tubes to help get into tighter spaces, and a free can of Flex Seal all included.
If you find yourself in need of an adhesive for one of your many DIY projects or if you’re someone that does a lot of home projects and repairs in general, then I would highly recommend trying out Flex Shot. It’s easy to use, works on hundreds of home projects, is affordable, and it lasts for a long time. Most importantly, it saves you lots of time and money since you don’t have to buy multiple products for each job. Give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed.